While Andrew Cuomo was in Monroe County rallying supporters and actually campaigning, Carl Paladino was having himself a helluva time at South Buffalo watering hole, Potter’s Field. The bar, just down the block from Carl’s house is one of his favorite places to grab a beer and hang out with his core constituents; zombies.
Several correspondents on the scene (including the person who submitted the pictures to us) report that Carl was pretty well lubricated and enjoyed spending time with another core constituency, guys in blackface.
We’re not saying that Carl knew the guy in blackface nor supports people dressing in blackface, but, COME ON! Stop making it so god damned easy for everyone.
Unlike his last time out on the town, Carl did not insult any burlesque dancers by asking to “see their p#ssy” or throw around gay epithets. So, he has that going for him, which is nice.
- Carl Paladino: “Show me your Pu$y” (wnymedia.net)
- The Carl Paladino Campaign, All The Nonsense Condensed Into One Post (wnymedia.net)
- Paladino’s Final Mistake (wnymedia.net)
- Paladinoporn.com (wnymedia.net)
- Carl Paladino: Abortion Provider (wnymedia.net)
- Paladino: Health Care Reform = 9/11 (wnymedia.net)
- NY Gubernatorial Candidate Carl Paladino’s Racist and Sexist Email History (wnymedia.net)